Keep your employees safe with HeiQ Viroblock technology.
Work with confidence with these special microbe resistant gloves. HeiQ Viroblock technology has been applied to the outer surface of the gloves to safeguard them from contamination by bacteria, germs and microbes. Designed to work with touchscreen technology, you’ll find a conductive imprint on the thumb and index finger so you can use tablets devices without having to remove the gloves. A soft and comfortable glove available four sizes that will retain its antimicrobial properties for up to thirty washes at 40C.
- HeiQ Viroblock NPJ03 has been tested effective 99.99% in 30 minutes against SARS-CoV-2, the COVID-19 causing virus(1)
- Residual virus infectivity tested according to a modified ISO 20743 method (Sendai virus), rapid antiviral effect demonstrated within 2-5 minutes(2)
- Tested according to ISO 18184 as strong antiviral and ISO 20743 as strong antibacterial against enveloped viruses and bacteria(3)
- Certified as safe and sustainable as all its ingredients are cosmetic grade, bio-based (72% bio-based carbon)(4) and recycled
- HeiQ Viroblock Technology was developed at first for the Ebola crisis in 2013. The medical class 1 FFP2 masks used during the crisis in Africa have recently been tested again. The antimicrobial performance was unchanged after 7 years of shelf-life (5)
- HeiQ won the prestigious Swiss Technology Award 2020 for HeiQ Viroblock
- EU REACH and US FIFRA compliant, OEKOTEX® certified, ZDHC and bluesign® homologized
- Treated textile articles are compliant with EU BPR and US EPA
- Suitable for all fiber types, from medical nonwovens (e.g. face masks) to fabrics for clothing and home textiles
- For washable fabrics: Lasts at least 30 gentle washes at 60°C (140°F) ((ISO 6330 6G)