Keep your employees safe with HeiQ Viroblock technology.
- Includes: Free Left Chest Print
- Embroidery one of set-up fee £15
A durable and highly versatile unisex polo shirt that is protected with HeiQ Viroblock to safeguard it against contamination by microbes, germs and bacteria, with a biocide of Silver Chloride. Designed with extra body length, this polo is styled with a ribbed knit collar and a two button placket and makes for smart-casual workwear option. Available in five colours that can be washed up to thirty times to 60C with the full benefit of HeiQ Viroblock antimicrobial protection.
- HeiQ Viroblock NPJ03 has been tested effective 99.99% in 30 minutes against SARS-CoV-2, the COVID-19 causing virus(1)
- Residual virus infectivity tested according to a modified ISO 20743 method (Sendai virus), rapid antiviral effect demonstrated within 2-5 minutes(2)
- Tested according to ISO 18184 as strong antiviral and ISO 20743 as strong antibacterial against enveloped viruses and bacteria(3)
- Certified as safe and sustainable as all its ingredients are cosmetic grade, bio-based (72% bio-based carbon)(4) and recycled
- HeiQ Viroblock Technology was developed at first for the Ebola crisis in 2013. The medical class 1 FFP2 masks used during the crisis in Africa have recently been tested again. The antimicrobial performance was unchanged after 7 years of shelf-life (5)
- HeiQ won the prestigious Swiss Technology Award 2020 for HeiQ Viroblock
- EU REACH and US FIFRA compliant, OEKOTEX® certified, ZDHC and bluesign® homologized
- Treated textile articles are compliant with EU BPR and US EPA
- Suitable for all fiber types, from medical nonwovens (e.g. face masks) to fabrics for clothing and home textiles
- For washable fabrics: Lasts at least 30 gentle washes at 60°C (140°F) ((ISO 6330 6G)